The principal aim of IQAC is to develop a structured system including cognisant, reliable and inclusive actions to improve the academic and administrative performance of the University.
To shape and certify the quality culture in the University with an intention of assured all round excellence at University level
To channelize and organise the efforts and actions of the University towards academic and administrative brilliance and to be the energetic force for leading and remove deficits to enrich the quality
To ensure the effective implementation of quality initatives through continuous reviews and periodic meetings to attain the excellence in all academic and administrative endeavours of the institution.
The IQAC of the University was constituted with the following objectives:
1. To develop the measures with a heightened level of clarity and focus in Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture.
2. To enable the assimilation of the various activities organize at institutional level and institutionalize the best practices for quality outcomes.
3. To establish a network to coordinate and facilitate the implementation of quality assurance initiatives by involving the stakeholders
· Development and application of quality benchmarks;
· Laying down parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
· Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
· Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
· Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
· Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
· Documentation of the various programmes /activities leading to quality improvement;
· Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices,
· Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
·Periodical conduct of academic and administrative audit and its follow-up
· Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
· Ensure internalization of the quality culture
· Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
· Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
· Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
· Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication