|1||B.Tech Engineering Electrical||4 years||10+2 Science(PCM) passed with 45% Marks or Equivalent Grade (40% or equivalent in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)|
About Electrical Engineering Department :
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is committed to promote the best intellectual, ethical and technological environment to the students.
Department of electrical Engineering in Sai Nath University was established in the year 2012with well-furnished classrooms and well equipped laboratories. . Our primary aim is to create electrical engineers with technical skills in electrical works. The department emphasis on providing theoretical as well as practical knowledge to students. Here seminars, Industrial visits, webinars and many more academic activities are conducted on regular basis which enhances the caliber of students. Our alumni are well placed in companies through campus placements held in our campus.
Scope of Electrical Engineering
Electrical engineering (the engineering discipline) deals with the production & distribution of electricity as well as designing & developing complex electrical systems. Electrical engineering also involves the term electronics engineering, deals with electronic circuits (i.e. transistors, integrated circuits etc.), While the electrical engineers work with high power generation. Electrical engineers gets highly paid jobs in renewable energy projects, lighting & transport systems, power production & transmission etc.
Electrical engineers are recruited for job as:
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarise data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
FUTURE PROSPECTS :
As India looks towards conservation and efficient use of energy, electrical engineering has been pushed to the forefront. There are many public and private sector power companies looking for capable electrical engineers.